Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's Another Year Gone By

HEY THERE, YOU!!!!!

First of all, I'd like to say Happy New Year to you ...

It's one decade gone by in the 21st century and there are certainly GREATER THINGS in stall for us all.

I'm really keen on stepping into 2010, and I've got a list of resolutions set:

1. Praise and serve God always with a cheerful heart
2. Serve the prefect board of SMK Taman S.E.A. faithfully
3. Serve in CF and get to know the CFers better!!!
4. Get active in my House
5. Be a good First Aider
6. Perform better in violin and piano
7. Play the guitar BETTER
8. Take part in another tennis tournament
9. See Chow Sern improve in his speech, and let myself contribute to that
10. BLESS EVERYONE AROUND ME, regardless of gender, age, occupation, status,
attitude, behaviour, personality, and size.

Tonight is the night I have been waiting for. I'll be "stringing" the night away on my violin together with the musicians of Creative School of Ministry in Full Gospel Assembly, KL.

I hope you will have as much fun as I do, I myself will enjoy playing for God. :

:)

See you in the next decade, whoever you may be. :)

No comments: