Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's a New Year ... and School Term

I'm going back to school tomorrow and seeing all my friends once again.

I've missed so many people SO much during the hols, and when I get back, I wanna bully them like I've done before. (snickers)

There are things I'd love to ask, for example, the SIC Youth Rally Samantha Ho, Jeanne and Dominic have been involved in. It's no doubt they worked their souls out. I'll like to get updates on that ... I bet they've got loads of stories ...

A farewell to Jeanne who is leaving for Canada. Bye, Jeanne! You've been a great blessing to us all. I pray you find good friends and neighbours, coz I know you'll be a good friend and neighbour to them.

CFers, watch out, I'm gonna get more active! Yeah ... So sad Rachel Cheng and some others couldn't make it for Sayang Camp. Nah, I'll be seeing you all more than enough when we get back to school tomorrow.

I'm joining District Marching for PBSM!!! Yeah ... Chow Ern encourages me 101% which was one of the reasons I put my name in. Nah, it's more than just that, and you know it. :)

Playing music and getting paid for it is not really my style, in fact, it isn't AT ALL. But my Pa and Ma agree that there are times I cannot do everything for everyone for free.

Miss Goh, my music teacher, is getting me all worked out once again. I got almost every question wrong in my last week's theory homework. Not a very pleasant sight ...

Prefects, good job with the orientation. Yasmin and Kavitta are totally interesting people to work with, you know. Yasmin's a good food and drink provider ... seriously, man ...

The Creative School of Ministry of FGA ain't seen the last of me ...

So, what can I say? I can only be thankful for all the experiences I have gone through, and look forward in anticipation at the ones to come ... :D

No comments: