Friday, October 17, 2008

Health Restoration Treatments

Like most people know, my mom is a great health freak. Today, one of her decisions affirmed that statement - she put me on a vegetarian diet!

You see, Mama (that's what I call her at home) has been reading articles on how to improve health the natural way. At first it was interesting to have her warn us about our consumption, however, today, I realized that this strict diet has been frowned upon by my adventurous appetite.

Exams are around the corner, and I have been striving to remember all my notes. I have this strange condition which prevented me from studying effeciently. (Which is why I am online now to release stress.) Mama (being the food advisor) gave me a verbal questionaire which cruised me to this apple cider diet.

You know what? At first, yesterday, I just begged Mama to let me off health potions for that morning. Then, Mama told me at once that Milo is bad for health!

"Please, Ma, just for today!"

"No. Just drink it."

Then, I unhappily gulped down my concentrated carrot juice from China.

Later, I realized my mistake when I could not concentrate well because of my condition. Looking back, I saw that Mama had all the right to force me to drink the juices no matter how much I disliked it. She was trying to make me take something that didn't seem good for the moment, but would benefit in long term.

I then asked God for forgiveness and thanked Him for Mama. I will try not to be so childish next time.

2 comments:

Decky said...

OH NO!

Milo is bad for health ?

I DID NOT KNOW THAT!!

Chow Xin said...

Yeah it contains lots of cocoa and preservatives