Saturday, November 8, 2008

Braces, I beg you ... PLEASE!!!!!!

Ahh ... those metal bits and wires in my mouth could push out some tears already! I went to the orthodontist to adjust them yesterday, and today ... WAAAAAA!!!!!

I heard Mr. Lee (my orthodontist) say to his assistant: "This one must push the teeth backwards ..." And the first thing I thought was:

"UH OH!!!!!"

Yesterday, I gulped down a litre of frozen diluted honey to soothe the ache. Today, I used Ribenna. The Ribenna worked better, actually, because it was left in the fridge longer.

Last night, I was like almost crying while I prayed in bed. "Please, God, help me," I said. The braces were really affecting my sleep and I had to be fresh for my violin lesson. At about 1 a.m., I finally was able to get some rest.

Thank God!

No comments: