Thursday, November 6, 2008

Freedom ...

A cry of joy, a strain of laughter
Hurry up for the bus
So I can reach home faster

The strident buzzer
has made it's last call
The year has met it's farewell
and brought rest for all

My locker is left empty
My books are a-sleeping
With friends from school a-plenty,
The phone is quick in beeping

Yes, I may not own a cellphone
but I ain't need no one to tell me
I ain't gonna feel alone
when I have my friends ... and TV!

Good holidays need no technology
There are other things to be happy
so if you think you're acting all pudgy
then share some with the needy

Don't conceal time with all this laze
Don't be idle and make time rage
In all this chaos, this world of craze
Go help out in an orphanage!

You may think that time is vast,
Everlasting and more than enough
But when you see lives fail to last,
You'll wish those lives were less tough

Why keep your time all to yourself?
And let it go loose, till it shatters?
Get your diary off the shelf,
Fill the pages with your works for others.


* Don't keep time to yourself! Think of something to help others. :)

No comments: