Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Something random ...

Ok Readers, today, I decided to post something fun on my blog just to brighten it up a little. I will still put the Christmas post, but this is just a small fun additional.

Make sure no 1 is your name... too bad ...

1. Chow Xin
2. Jack Tung
3. Zi Ying
4. Yasmin
5. Si Rou
6. Jamie Lim
7. Adelyn Chooi
8. Weng Soon
9. Chow Yee (my brother)
10. Caryn Tan
11. Danush
12. Rachel Law
13. Anussha Joseph
14. Jeremy Lim
15. My piano teacher
16. Yuen Wei
17. Syahir
18. Chia Sing
19. Declan
20. Benji


1.How did u meet 2?
Jack Tung: In school CF. I first recognized him as the "guy in scout's uniform leading worship".

2.What would you do if u never met 14?
Jeremy Lim: I would laugh less

3.What would you do if 12 and 5 dated?
Rachel Law and Si Rou: Be happy, they're just going out together. They'll NEVER couple. Rachel is too good to do that. Si Rou won't dare to mess with her.

4.Describe 3.
Zi Ying: She's my cousin, the genius of SMK DJ, pretty (seriously), she has three sisters and a baby brother, and she's the one who introduced this random post.

5.Do you think 8 is attractive?
Weng Soon: Errr ... why not? Yes.

6.Tell me something bout 7.
Adelyn Chooi: She's this whizz girl who finished her Grade 8 in piano and is now earning money by teaching music.

7.Do you know anything bout 13's family?
Anussha Joseph: No.

8.What is 15's fav?
My piano teacher: Err ... teaching music too?

9.What would u do if 11 confesses that he/she likes u?
Danush: He'll never.

10.What language does 15 speak?
My piano teacher: English, Chinese, Malay, Cantonese ... ah ... everything a Malaysian Chinese will speak.

11.Who is 9 going out with?
Chow Yee (my brother): I'm rolling on the floor laughing. If this could be answered, my mom and my sisters will have a lot to say.

12.How old is 18?
Chia Sing: 15!!! Just finished PMR

13.When was the last time u talked to 19?
Declan: On the last day of school. I said, "Bye, Declan, have a happy holidays!" and my transport drove away at jaguar speed.

14.Who is 4's fav singer?
Yasmin: MCR! She's nuts over it.

15.Would you date 10?
Caryn Tan: I can't. We're both girls.

16. Is 20 a girl?
Benji: You think?

17.Is (1) single?
Me: Yes and no. No, I cannot be alone if God is with me always. Yes, I don't have a boyfriend.

18.What is 7's last name?
Adelyn Chooi: I just said it.

19.What school did 3 go to?
Zi Ying: I just said it. DJ.

20.Where does 2 lives?
Jack Tung: I don't know.

21.What's your fav thing bout 5?
Si Rou: She won't dunk me into a mud puddle. How random.

22.What do you think bout (1)?
Me: I'm a girl. I love God and others. Full stop.

23.What do 2 and 7 have in common?
Jack Tung and Adelyn Chooi: They both learn music. They both go to SMK Taman S.E.A. They both are humans.

24.What special qualities does 17 have in your life?
Syahir: He makes me laugh. He makes me kena duty for prefects. (That was last year). He makes me worried, because I'm going to see his face everyday next year.

No comments: